Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 7 - February 5, 2010 - Scouting and Networking

I woke up and read, then had an early lunch. We took a taxi into the city center to pick up one of Khem's friends and then went to Balaju park to investigate rock climbing spots. 












After this, it was off to Nepal Tent and Tarpaulin. Then off to the travel agency to change "Retra" to "Petra" on my ticket.  We walked around through markets and shops, I located some Lithium Ion batteries (for my SPOT Tracker) and a Kit Kat bar (for my artery walls). We walked a long time, we stopped to have chana masala, naan bread, and chicken. Khem and I parted ways after eating and I got a ride back to his house.

I went to the internet place again, while the power was on. I found out Elana was delayed again, but we are still hoping to stay on our original schedule (starting February 8th).







Mmmm..... Momo time!

No comments:

Post a Comment