Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 3 - February 1, 2010 - Kathmandu...

I woke up around 7:30 and Khem was talking with his friend. I drank some masala tea and read. Khem was going for a run, but I stayed behind and read about the Royal Massacre that happened in Nepal in 2001. When Khem returned we had lunch and then went to Syambunath Temple then a "micro" bus to the Buddanath Temple and had some coffee.













After walking around the white dome and exploring the shops, we took a taxi to meet with some travel agents, then back home to meet some more people, then out again to have dinner with another friend. I am definitely getting to see a lot of the city and the inter workings of this place pretty quickly. We had Japanese food for dinner, which turned out to be pretty good. After finished we headed home and I fell asleep quickly.









No comments:

Post a Comment