Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 9 - February 7, 2010 - The Arrival


Around 9:30am, Khem and I went to pick up Elana at the airport, but when we arrived we found out her flight was delayed until 11:15. Rather than going back, we decided to wait. We sat outside on some benches, no one is allowed inside the terminal unless your are getting on or off a plane. We bought some over priced and nasty sugar with coffee flavoring and I kept chugging away at The Dark Tower. The flight was delayed again until 11:55....

Then it was "holding" because it was too foggy/polluted over the landing strip. She finally landed and we took a taxi back to Khem's. Khem's nephew was soon to arrive and final preparations were being made for it. The ceremony and greeting went perfectly.






Later in the evening, our guide for the upcoming trek, Sujan came over to talk about a few things. Everything I heard sounded amazing, I'm really excited to finally be leaving in the morning. I finished packing and set up my bed in Khem's son's room, Elana slept in the bed I was using before.

No comments:

Post a Comment